Lots of laughs today after a week long break, apparently breaks do us well.
- Berman's "comeback" to FM radio and why he's not thrilled
- Frank and Berman want to pay Carlos to wipe Berman's ass for a bit
- A slew of fat jokes, lots of ball busting on today's show
Very open show today, we kinda left it all on the table.
- Frank discusses his battle with cancer and how he's beating it, no this isn't a bit.
- The boys reveal future plans for FM Radio and AM radio, the network, and more
- We talk guns and why they're awesome
Very funny episode today, great story told by Berman as well.
- Berman and Frank watch an abortion and give their takes on being pro life/pro choice respectively.
- Berman tells a story about laughing his way through the Holocaust museum in Israel
- More Free Speech talk about Joan Rivers and Anthony Cumia's situations.
Very intense show today, really good listen.
- Why Anthony got fired and how this effects your freedom of speech rights
- How the lack of open and honest discussion about race has destroyed race relations in this country, and why the liberal media wants this.
- The future of the podcast and what we're going to do moving forward.
Funny but short episode today.
- Berman's possible move to Newark
- Frank's advice to Berman on how to handle his relationship
- Men cheating and Women's periods... how their similar
Having 'radio legend' John Tobin in is always a treat but 'The Boogerman' was an absolute delight, absolutely hilarious show.
- The Redskins name change and why it's liberal bullshit from white people
- Carlos does Couples Therapy and the gang fills him in on what to expect
- Arguing with women and why logic doesn't apply